Here at The Glitter Fairy we only use biodegradable glitter and am a proud licensed reseller of Bioglitter®
How is it made I hear you say…well the material used to make the glitter is from the fibres of eucalyptus trees, yes that’s right trees! Eucalyptus trees are one of the most widely available and fast growing trees on the planet.
The tree extract is dyed with cosmetic grade dyes and then coated in an extremely thin layer of aluminium, less than 0.1% to be precise, which gives the glitter its sparkle and shine. The cellulose is then fed through the glitter cutting machine and voila! It’s a go to bring more sparkle and happiness to all our lives.
Perfect for festivals, kids parties, nights out or even just popping out for a coffee.
The highlight real to follow:
- Non toxic
- Certified home compostable as is proven to degrade in natural environments
- Marine and waste water biodegradable
- Globally cosmetic compliant cosmetic grade glitter
- 30 - 40% softer than conventional plastic glitter
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Antimony and allergen free - Although our glitter is free from the 14 most common allergens, including gluten, we recommend doing a patch test before use